Surcie

A Little Treat, Just Because

Monday, April 11, 2005

Gock?

This morning, Mugwump greeted me with the request (or was it a command?), "Gock!" He could tell I wasn't getting it. So, he repeated it louder, just to make sure I wasn't hard of hearing. "GOCK! GOCK! GOCK!" I could tell he wanted to say, "Come on Mom, you know what I'm saying." It did sound somewhat familiar. Could he be asking for yogurt? But last I heard, that sounded more like "guh-guhr." Maybe he's saying "outside?" But yesterday, that was "uht-chuh." I think I may need to devise some sort of Glossary of Terms in order to keep up with him. Tonight, he's saying what sounds like "bwish," slurred. I'm pretty confident that's "fish." I may remember it tomorrow, but I can't make any promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home