Surcie

A Little Treat, Just Because

Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Art of Dating

My husband and I "dated" long distance for about a year after we met in the chat room of a now-defunct online service that Apple was beta testing. Much of our courting communication was done via a computer art program because it was fun to impress each other with our creativity. Nowadays, most of what we say isn't quite as colorful. "Was he poopy?" and "I can't find my keys" are two of the things you'll typically hear in our house. Though it doesn't beat face-to-face communication with my honey, I miss the art. That's why I love this.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hubby and I were long distance for 4 years. It is the little things and the computer. When he travels we meet in a pool room and get a private table and chat away. It's kind of like dating now and then. Even a little steamy at times!
So whether it be art or pool....it's always a good thing to be able to express the inner you!!!
Hugs Hula

 

Post a Comment

<< Home